Ants are possibly one of the most common pests that can be found in the homes of many Canadians no matter where and this is not n easy fact to accept for many that hate these tiny buggers. Ants are especially annoying because they can spread throughout the property in many places where people do not want them to be such as living spaces and bedrooms. This of course does not exclude the kitchen which is where they are found primarily looking for food.
If you want to get rid of your ants in a timely manner, hire the fully licensed and insured pest control specialists from Pest Control Brampton
Ants have the ability to establish what we call satellite colonies. These are colonies that broke away from the main colony and were established somewhere else. They will often seek entry to establish their satellite colony through the many entry points such as window sills and door gaps. The ay to resolve this issue is through caulking and installing door seals.
One notable example of ants establishing colonies in residential properties are the carpenter ants. These carpenter ants flock to places where there is wood and moisture so that they can carve up intricate galleries and rooms for their workers, nestlings, and queens that reign over these structures.
To get rid of ants is to do the following which you can read below. To get rid of ants in a guaranteed manner is to hire licensed and insured professionals that have all the necessary tools and pesticides to make sure the ant presence is wiped out.
- Have all leaks been fixed, including around pipes, drainage systems, and on your roof?
- If there are areas in your home where there are high moisture levels, take action to reduce moisture, such as installing dehumidifiers.
- Where possible, move wood stores or wooden structures that are in contact with the soil outside your home. If you have a firewood store, keep it elevated up off the ground.
- Cut back tree branches and undergrowth that overhang or touches your house. That will remove potential bridges that could be used by carpenter ants to gain entry to your home.
- Make sure that any cracks in your home’s foundation are sealed.
A good pest exterminator will carry out a home assessment for you and will recommend a carpenter ant exclusion strategy. Pest control professionals will have access to formulas that are effective as opposed to over-the-counter products. The main issue is that professionals have a special license due
to stringent limitations imposed on buying professional industry-standard repellants. Commercial products are diluted by law and may not be as effective as it claims to be. This causes people to spend hundreds of dollars on products that in the end won’t resolve anything.
Professionals from Pest Control Brampton have the equipment and commercial-grade pesticides not available to the public to make sure that the ant colonies can be taken care of by licensed and insured ant control specialists that will take all the necessary measures. Call